EducationPh.D. Mechanical Engineering, University of Oklahoma, 1994 (GPA 4.0/4.0); Ph.D. Mechanical Engineering, IIT Roorkee, India, 1980.
Experience- Have 8+ years experience of tutoring in almost all subject areas of high school level mathematics and for SAT Math Prep.
- Have passion for teaching, particularly math and math-oriented subjects.
- Have taught mechanical engineering (applied mechanics) at various schools in India and USA until 1997.
- Have extensive experience of mathematical and computational modeling in solid and structural mechanics and fluid flow problems.
- Have been recognized as an accomplished teacher by students and colleagues alike.
Hobbies- Consider mathematics as my hobby. Like to read books and articles and surfing the web on umber theory, geometry, algebra, history of mathematics, biography of mathematicians. The list is endless.
- Enjoy working on the Math Contest and Olympiad problems (internet is a great resource for that).
- Developing my own math worksheets, particularly for SAT.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.